WorldFish Job Circular 2020. WorldFish has published a huge job circular 2020 by the Authority. You can also find a new job circular on our website. According to the circular passed students also can be applied in this post. WorldFish has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of WorldFish given on our website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date of application will be 06 September 2020.
We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. We tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially the United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiducial job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. we tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country, and different jobs news supports are accessible here in our website.
WorldFish Job Circular 2020
- Organization name: WorldFish
- Post name: See original circular
- Published on: August 30, 2020
- Experience: See original circular
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Deadline: September 06, 2020
- Official Website: www.worldfishcenter.org
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Job Circular Details:
- This position will be based at WorldFish`s Country Office in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Interviews are expected to be held in September 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be notified and expected to attend the interview. The successful candidate should be available to commence in October 2020 for an initial one (1) year and four (4) months fixed term contract, with the possibility of contract renewal depending on performance and funding availability.
- Collection of biological, physicochemical, and socioeconomic information from shrimp hatcheries in Cox’s Bazar and Khulna.
- Assistance in the creation of a self-assessment tool for shrimp hatchery owners to assess their current biosecurity practices in shrimp hatcheries.
- Increased awareness and understanding of biosecurity practices in shrimp hatcheries through the development and dissemination of digital communication materials.
- Enhanced understanding of better management practices amongst shrimp farmers in terms of receiving seed from hatcheries and optimizing practice for seed introduction to ponds.
- Collection and dissemination of evidence of the benefits of increased biosecurity.
- Organization of training, field visits, and capacity building activities in shrimp hatcheries and farms.
- Interaction and communication with shrimp hatchery technicians, workers, managers, and consultants through telephone, Facebook, and in person.
- Assistance in a field trial to determine the effect of interventions on shrimp hatcheries and farms.
- Data collection, assistance in data analysis, preparation of reports on project outcomes.
- Maintenance of an effective communications network between different shrimp value chain actors.
- Master’s Degree in Aquaculture/Fisheries or related subject and for another Research Assistant, the qualification prefers will be a Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics / Development Studies/ Social science.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Experience in working with the shrimp industry (preferably the hatchery sector), experience in shrimp/fish disease diagnosis, sample collection and preservation, and both laboratory- and field-based practical skills. For the social science position, we require experience in social data collection and analysis, including conducting interviews and surveys, running focus groups, or community discussion forums.
- Operation of essential computer software/packages for database management and data analysis.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- More than two years’ experience in relevant activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, committed, and motivated.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team, in the laboratory, office, and field.
- This is a Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position with annual salary ranging between BDT 624,700 – BDT 662,745 per annum.
Application Deadline: September 06, 2020
Source: BD Jobs
Dailyjobsbd Short Details Info
We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Privet Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Privet Company in Bangladesh, Privet University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information which also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. keep flipping our website dailyjobsbd.com to induce additional new jobs circular. you’ll be connected to our Facebook Page. Thanks all for visiting our website.