WorldFish Job Circular 2017 – www.worldfishcenter.org. WorldFish has published a huge job circular 2017 by the Authority. Master’s or PHD level degree passed students also can be apply in this post. WorldFish has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of WorldFish given on our website dailyjobsbd.com. Last date of application will be 27 September 2017.
WorldFish is an international, nonprofit research organization that harnesses the potential of fisheries and aquaculture to strengthen livelihoods and improve food and nutrition security. Globally, more than 1 billion people obtain most of their animal protein from fish and 800 million depend on fisheries and aquaculture for their livelihoods. WorldFish is a member of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
WorldFish Job Circular 2017 – www.worldfishcenter.org
Organization name: WorldFish
Post name: Senior Specialist- Market Systems
Published on: September 21, 2017
Experience: 10 years
Job nature: Full-time
Application Deadline: September 27, 2017
Official Website: www.worldfishcenter.org
WorldFish is developing a proposal for a new aquaculture intervention in Bangladesh. The new project will take a market systems approach, stimulating growth of the private-sector to deliver goods and services to the aquaculture sector in south-west Bangladesh, thereby ensuring the sustainability of investments. A key component of the proposal is to assemble a team with experience of applying market systems approaches in development projects.
- Develop and integrate all aspects of a market systems approach in the new project.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight of the market systems team.
- Utilize market facilitation approaches to strengthen input and output market systems, and increase access to and affordability of aquaculture-based products in markets.
- Analise all aspects of relevant aquaculture market systems related to inputs, services and, targeted nutrition-rich aquaculture commodities, from inputs/services through to end markets.
- Ensure the project is aligned with environmental sustainability and climate change objectives and principles.
- Ensure the project supports inclusive growth, with attention to ensuring equitable benefits for women and youth.
- Engage private sector partners to foster sector buy-in and program sustainability.
- Advise on access to credit and other agricultural trade issues.
- Ensure quality control and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Lead the development of work plans and project reports in market systems.
- Collaborate internally and externally to synthesize, share and apply learning.
- Serve as project market systems representative at relevant conferences, stakeholder and donor meetings as requested.
Desired Skills and Qualification
- Master’s or PhD level Degree in relevant discipline such as Economics, Agricultural Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Development Studies, Agriculture, Fisheries or related fields.
- 10 years of overall experience, 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge and working experience in Market Systems Approach involving partners/ donors.
This position will be based at WorldFish’s country office in Dhaka, Bangladesh with extensive field visits. This is a pre-award process so a contract offer post recruitment is conditional on acceptance of the proposal by the donor. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and expected to attend an interview.
How to apply
- A covering letter including a 2-page (max) description of why you are an ideal candidate and what you would bring to the role;
- A current curriculum vitae;
- Names and contacts (telephone, fax, and e-mail addresses) of three professional referees who are familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Your nominated referees ideally should have persons from each of the following category: direct supervisor, internal peer and/or direct report.
WorldFish Job Circular 2017. WorldFish has realized a career opportunity. please stay turn our website for get new job circular 2017. Otherwise, you connected with us Facebook Fan Page. Thanks all for visit my website.