U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh Job Circular 2018. U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh has published a huge job circular 2018 by the Authority. Bachelor’s degree in Political Science passed students also can apply in this posts. U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh given on our website Dailyjobsbd.com. The last date of application will be 13 June 2018.
U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh Job Circular 2018
- Job Summary :
- Organization Name: U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh
- Position: Political Assistant
- Posted on: June 01, 2018
- Vacancy: N/A
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Age: Any
- Experience: See original circular
- Gender: Both
- Salary: Not mentioned
- Official website: bd.usembassy.gov
- Application Deadline: June 13, 2018
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Source: Official website
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist the Protocol Assistant as he/she supports the Ambassador and DCM. Quality checks all outgoing English written correspondence. Catalogs all gifts. Updates the local contact database, order, and precedence among groups. Prepares guest lists, coordinates events with sections, prepare invitations for events hosted by the Ambassador, DCM, and other Mission sections. Assists with the arranging of conference rooms, printing of guest lists and programs, and distribution of same. Drafts and reviews official and social correspondence for the Ambassador and DCM.
- The Protocol Assistant is expected to operate within an established framework with considerable capacity on how to structure assigned work and analyze options. Problems encountered are often unique and cover a wide range of potentially conflicting issues. The Protocol Assistant must apply a high level of analytical thinking and judgment to choose the best solution from possible alternatives, often with little guidance. The position involves many overlapping tasks/projects with heavy disruption due to changes in priorities, external events, and other interruptions.
- Two years post-secondary education is required. (U.S. equivalent post-secondary education is required). (You must attach a copy of your post-secondary education certificate along with your application form.)
At least 2 year(s)
- Two (2) years progressively responsible experience in secretarial, customer service, protocol, event management, or public relations is required.
- Level IV (Fluent) speaking/reading the English language is required. This may be tested.
Applicants must submit the application form & required documents either by regular mail (postal service) or, deliver by hand to the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy to consider. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), available on our website at HERE (Click on ‘I am looking for jobs at the Embassy’, will take you to ‘Job Openings at the Embassy’); blank application forms are also available at the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy (near the Nepalese & Vatican Embassies).
Application Deadline: June 13, 2018
U.S. Embassy Dhaka Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka -1212, Bangladesh
U.S. Embassy New Job 2018
We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. The new job circular also can be stay turn with my website Dailyjobsbd.com and otherwise, you connect me our Facebook Fan Page. Thanks all for visit my website.