City Bank Limited Job Circular 2020. The City Bank Limited has published a huge Bank job circular 2020 by the Authority. Graduation or Masters completed students also can apply for this post. The City Bank Limited has issued recruitment for new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of The City Bank Limited given on my website Dailyjobsbd.com. The last date for application is 22 January 2020.
We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. We tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially the United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiduciary job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. we tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website.
City Bank Limited Job Circular 2020
The City Bank Limited has published a new job circular today. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information which also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily.
- Organization Name: City Bank limited
- Position: Senior Manager, Internal Control & Compliance
- Posted on: January 17, 2020
- Vacancy: N/A
- Gender: Both
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Job Location: See original circular
- Age: See original circular
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Experience: See Image
- Application Deadline: January 22, 2020
- Website: www.thecitybank.com
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of City Bank Job Details
Relationship Officer – Sr. Officer, Branches
- This role is primarily responsible for acquiring a business and providing a high level of services directly to a number of Retail relationships and seeks new accounts for achieving a profitable business portfolio for the business.
- Participating and conducting in Retail business campaign
- Getting involved in formulating sales strategies for all products
- Ensuring corporate environment & quick services in the branch premises
- Achieve set targets in terms of sales volume & numbers of accounts of the value center across the channels
- Coordinating to increase customer base
- Min 4 years of Graduation or Masters in any discipline from any university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: January 22, 2020
Below of City Bank Another Job Details
- The primary responsibility of the role is to supervise and deal with the Internal and External Audit and Central Bank Inspection Team. Responsible to ensure that the bank complies with all regulatory requirements while conducting its business. Maintain liaison with the regulators at all levels and notify the other units regarding regulatory changes. Comply with the regular requirement of internal control and compliance of the Bank. Assist to build strong internal control and standardize all routine works for common practice in order to improve service efficiency and transparency. Maintain Central Bank Circulars and ensure compliance accordingly.
- Adherence to departmental budget for the year – Budget vs. Actual
- Identify Economic loss due to compliance failure (Inclusive of penalties revenue loss, P&L write-offs) unless highlighted to management earlier
- Ensure all compliance Regulations are followed by the departments through MIS review etc.
- Adherence to timelines in reporting/ communication/ provision of data to regulators related to compliance
- Quality of reporting/data provided to regulators (% deviations vs regulator expectations) (outside management / board directions)
- Ensure All Regulator Data Requests are compiled swiftly and accurately across the Bank. Conduct sample checks on the quality of Data provided. Have interaction with the regulators to understand needs/wants and deviations
- Responsible for receiving regulatory guidelines/ instructions/letters, maintaining proper record and disseminate among all relevant units and personnel.
- On receipt of audit/inspection reports, follow-up with the respective branches/divisions and ensure that corrective measures are taken and appropriate response is made on a timely fashion
- Percentage cases of clarifications/queries by divisions resolved within TAT
- 4 years of Graduation in any discipline from any university
- Chartered Accountant
- CA part qualified with extensive audit experience in reputed bank/financial institution
- At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in audit firm with a background in financial institution audits
The City Bank Limited
Address: House CEN (C) 11, Avenue 136 (Level 4), Gulshan- 2, Dhaka.
The City Bank Limited New Job
The City Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 has published. You can easily City Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 find our website dailyjobsbd.com. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information which also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Stay turn our website dailyjobsbd.com for getting more new jobs circular. Thanks all for visiting our site.