Standard Chartered Bank Job Circular 2019. Standard Chartered Bank has published a huge Bank Job Circular 2019 by the Authority. According to the circular passed students also can apply for these posts. Standard Chartered Bank has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of Standard Chartered Bank given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date on the application will be 04 October 2019.
You can find Standard Chartered Bank job circular our website Dailyjobsbd.com. We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. We tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiducial job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. we tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Circular 2019
- Organization Name: Standard Chartered Bank
- Post name: As per a circular
- Published on: September 10, 2019
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Age: As per a circular
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Official website: www.sc.com
- Application Deadline: October 04, 2019
- Salary: As per a circular
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Source: Dailyjobsbd.com job posting
internship – Commercial Banking – Bangladesh – (INCBBD20)
- Commercial Banking serves over 40,000 local corporations and medium-sized enterprises in 26 markets across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. We aim to be our clients’ main international bank, providing a full range of international financial solutions in areas such as trade finance, cash management, financial markets, and corporate finance. Our clients represent a large and important portion of the economies we serve and are potential future multinational corporates. Commercial Banking is at the heart of our shared purpose to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity.
The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship program. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real-world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Formal Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programs in September 2020.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- The 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor who will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which you’re applying for the full duration of the internship. If you’re applying in the US, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Banking/Non- Banking
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
- Dhaka, Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 04, 2019
Standard Chartered Bank
SC New Job Circular 2019
We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. All Bank job circular can find our website Dailyjobsbd.com. Please stay turn our website for can be new job circular 2019. Otherwise, you connect our Facebook Fan Page. Thanks all for visiting my site.