Sonali Bank Limited Job Questions Solved. SBL Sonali Bank Limited direct recruitment of “Officer (Cash)” Written Exam Question Solution 2018 has published. Sonali Bank Limited all interested candidate check it. Sonali Bank Limited Written Exam Question Solution get to find our website Dailyjobsbd.com. SBL Sonali Bank Limited Written Exam Question Solution is given below.
Under the supervision of the Bankers Selection Committee for the appointment of some vacant posts of Sonali Bank Limited. ‘Officer’ Exam schedule application for online application of candidates for participation. Viva Exam date is upload on the Bangladesh Bank website (https://erecruitment.bb.org.bd). Note that after the due date, there no opportunity to collect the entrance test.
Sonali Bank Limited Job Questions Solved
Post: Officer (Cash)
Written Exam Date: 18 May 2018
Written Exam time: 10.00 AM to 12.00 AM
Below of Question:
Below of Question Solution
Math Part Answer:
1. 720 and 1280
3. 131.25 and 168.75
Full Math solution:
1. A, B, and C are partners. ‘A’ whose money has been in the business for 4 months claims 1/8 of the profits. ‘B’ whose money has been in the business for 6 months claims 1/3 of the profit. If ‘C’ had Tk. 1560 in the business for 8 months, how much money did A and B contribute to the business?
C’s share =1-(1/8+1/3)=13/24
C’s investment = 1560 × 8
Then, 1/8=(1 ×1560 ×8 ×24)/(8 ×13)
= 120 × 24
A’s share is for 4 months
∴ 120 × 24 = 120 × 6 × 4
A’s share = 120 × 6 = 720
B’s share =1/3=(1 ×1560 × 8 × 24)/(3 ×13)
= 120 × 8 × 8
B’s share is for 6 months
120 × 8 × 8 = 20 × 6 × 8 × 8
B’s share = 20 × 8 × 8 = 1280
Let total profit x tk.
Then, A’s share =x/8;B’s share =x/3
C’s share =x-(x/8+x/3)=13x/24
Again let A invested p for 4 month’s and B invested q for 6 months. So their investment ratio 4p :6q :1560*8=3:8:13
Therefore p=720 & q=1280.
A : B : C
[(960*3)/4] : [(960*8)/6] : [(1560*8)13] =720 : 1280 : 960
So, A:B= 720 And 1280
Ans: 720 and 1280
2. Machine A, working alone at its constant rate, produces x pounds of peanut butter in 12 minutes. Machine B, working alone at its constant rate, produces x pounds of peanut butter in 18 minutes. How many minutes will it take machines A and B, working simultaneously at their respective constant rates, to produce x pounds of peanut butter?
Translating the given information into an algebraic expression, you see that machine A produces
pounds of peanut butter in 1 minute, and machine B produces pounds of peanut butter in 1
minute. Therefore, working simultaneously, machine A and machine B produce pounds of peanut butter in 1 minute.
Letting t be the number of minutes it takes machines A and B, working simultaneously, to produce x pounds of peanut butter, you can set up the following equation.
Solving for t, you get
3. Two trains running at the rate of 75 km and 60 km an hour respectively on parallel rails in opposite directions, are observed to pass each other in 8 seconds and when they are running in the same direction at the same rate as before, a person sitting in the faster train observes that he passes the other in 31½ seconds. Find the lengths of the trains.
Relative speed=75+60= 135*5/18=37.5 m/s.
let, length of one train be X meters
& 2nd train be Y meters.
therefore, X+Y/37.5= 8
relative speed = 15*5/18=75/18 m/s.
so length of one train= 75*31.5/18=131.25m
so the length of other train= 300 -131.25=168.75m
y = 31½(125/6 – 50/3) m = 63/2 × 25/6 = 525/4 = 131.25 m
x + 525/4 = 8(125/6 + 50/3) = 300
x = 300 – 525/4 = 675/4 = 168.75m
Ans: 168.75m And 131.25m.
4. A gardener plants two rectangular gardens in separate regions on his property. The first garden has an area of 600 square feet and a length of 40 feet. If the second garden has a width twice that of the first garden, but only half of the area, what is the ratio of the perimeter of the first garden to that of the second garden?
Area of first garden 600 sqm
length 40 m
so wide =600/40=15 m
Now as the wide of 2nd garden double of 1st garden
so wide of 2nd garden =15*2=30
as the area is half the area of the 1st garden
so the area is 600/2=300 sqm
so the length of 1st garden 300/30=10
so the ratio of the perimeter of two gardens is
2(40+15) : 2(10+30)= 11:8
5. In a certain class, 1/5 of the boys are shorter than the shortest girls in the class and 1/3 of the girls are taller than the tallest boy in the class. If there are 16 students in the class and no two people have the same height, what percent of the students are taller than the shortest girl and shorter than the tallest boy?
Since total boys and girls = 16
Boys must multiple of 5 and girls must multiple of 3 so
Total boys = 10
Shorter boys = 10*1/5 = 2
Total girls = 6
Taller girls = 6*1/3 = 2
Shortest girl = 1 and Tallest boy = 1
Shorter boys = 2 and Taller girls = 2
Taller than shortest girls and shorter than tallest boy =(16-2-2-1-1)=10
10*100/16 = 62.5%
SBL Question Solution 2018
We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. Please stay turn us our website Dailyjobsbd.com for getting more all bank circular, Exam date & Results. Thanks for visiting my site.