Save the Children NGO Job Circular 2020. Save the Children NGO Job Circular 2020 has published by the Authority. Now you can easily BD all NGO job circular find our website. According to the circular passed students also can apply for these posts. Save the Children has issued recruitment for some new posts vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of Save the Children given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date of the application will be 10 September 2020.
It’s a good opportunity for unemployment. We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. Our main target becomes a fiducial job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. We tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian, country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country, and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website.
Save the Children NGO Job Circular 2020
Save the Children has realized a career opportunity. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for unemployed people but also employed people too. All types of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exams are available here. Use the official website to get all the information related to the notification of the appointment of Save the Children.
- Organization Name: Save the Children
- Post name: Officer – Finance and Admin, SNMP
- Job type: NGO Jobs
- Published on: September 03, 2020
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Experience: NA
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Official website: www.savethechildren.org
- Application Deadline: September 10, 2020
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Original Circular Image
- Save The Children in Bangladesh invites interested and potential candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
- Contract length: Up to 31st December 2020 with the possibility of further extension
- The Officer – Finance, and Admin is responsible for ensuring an efficient Financial & Administrative system are in place in the project office in terms of office financial management, procurement, personnel, and program support. S/he will ensure the right accounts code/project lines are entered in every purchase request, payment vouchers, and other necessary documents. The incumbent will ensure making payment to the staff and vendors on time, ensure that all vouchers with its supporting documents are checked, and maintain petty cash if required, prepare daily cash balance report. Responsibilities include, s/he will ensure logistic support in organizing program meetings, workshops, seminars, training, and or interviews as necessary, provide support in the inventory of project equipment and ensure proper maintenance. S/he will also arrange travel ticket and SC vehicles according to need and ensure maintain records of inventory according to asset classification of SC policies of the project area.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance/Business Studies or relevant field.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years of working experiences in Finance and Admin, preferably in NGOs
- Good knowledge of day-to-day Finance & Administration function
- Sound understanding of banking formalities, office administration, facilities, logistics & secretarial functions.
- Ability to work under pressure, particularly when facing deadlines
- Petty cash management skill and ability to check bill/vouchers in line with ensuring compliance
- Proficiency in MS Office and internet use, Bangla typing skill in Bijoy will be an advantage
For a detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
`Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce`
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
BD NGO Job Circular 2020
All NGO job circular related to all information learns more to find their official website use. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. Please stay turn our website Dailyjobsbd.com for getting more find new jobs circular. Thanks for visiting our site.