SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular 2019. Today SAJIDA Foundation new Job Circular has published by the authority. Now you can find SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular BD Jobs website. Otherwise, you can also find SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular our website Dailyjobsbd.com. Graduation Degree passed students also can apply for these posts. SAJIDA Foundation has issued recruitment for new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of SAJIDA Foundation given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date for application is August 03, 2019.
SAJIDA Foundation has realized a career opportunity. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website art for unemployed people but also employed people too. All type of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exam are available here.
SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular 2019
- Organization Name: SAJIDA Foundation
- Post name: See Original Circular
- Posted on: July 28, 2019
- Vacancy: See Original Circular
- Application Fee: As per a circular
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Age: As per a circular
- Salary: As per a circular
- Application Deadline: August 03, 2018
- Job Location: See original Circular
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of SAJIDA Foundation Circular Details
Program Officer- Access to WASH
- SAJIDA Foundation invites application for the position of Program Officer under Access to WASH Project.
- Job Location: anywhere in Bangladesh (with frequent travel to the communities and project locations)
- Is responsible for providing program operations and management support to Project Manager.
- Helps manage project operations, administration, finances, and logistics, and liaises directly with SAJIDA Foundation system staff.
- Prepare, coordinate reviews, edit, and disseminate project-related reports and documents including IEC/BCC materials, progress updates, curricular, and other documents and reports.
- Ensure that project budget projections are accurate and expenditures are properly tracked.
- Liaise with field office staff, including HR and Operations staff, on various operational, technical and program areas as well as project-related personnel issues.
- Promote WASH rights among the community, local government, and marginalized people.
- Helps the Project Manager for timely reporting to the donor and management.
- Conduct health and hygiene training session at school and community.
- Contribute effectively to achieving project goals.
- An extensive field visit is required for the position.
- Liaison and good relation maintain with local government stakeholder and get a certificate from authority.
- Any other tasks as per need or assigned by the management.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Commerce, Community Engagement, Field or Project Organizer, Report Writing
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO/ Other Services
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Positive working attitude with the community anywhere in Bangladesh
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 25000 – 30000 (Monthly)
- yearly inflation adjustment with salary
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: August 03, 2019
Source: BD Jobs
A career at Sajida Foundation
Sajida Foundation Job Circular has published by BD Jobs website. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. Stay turn our website dailyjobsbd.com for getting more new jobs circular. Thanks all for visiting our site.
- BRAC NGO Job Circular 2018
- Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2018
- Local Government Division Job Circular 2018
- Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2018
- TEO Job Circular 2018
- National University Latest Update Notice 2018
- District Commissioner’s Office Job Circular 2018