SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular 2020. Today SAJIDA Foundation’s new Job Circular has published by the authority. Now you can find the SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular BD Jobs website. Otherwise, you can also find SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular our website Dailyjobsbd.com. Graduation Degree passed students also can apply for these posts. SAJIDA Foundation has issued recruitment for new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of the SAJIDA Foundation given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date for application is 15 November 2020.
SAJIDA Foundation has realized a career opportunity. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website art for unemployed people but also employed people too. All types of suggestions, question solutions for the different competitive exams are available here.
SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular 2020
- Organization Name: SAJIDA Foundation
- Post name: See Original Circular
- Posted on: November 10, 2020
- Vacancy: See Original Circular
- Application Fee: As per a circular
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Age: As per a circular
- Salary: As per a circular
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- Job Location: See original Circular
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of SAJIDA Foundation Circular Details
- The major responsibility of the position is to coordinate and ensure effective implementation of the development programs/projects in different districts of Bangladesh in collaboration with government, donors, and other programs of SAJIDA Foundation following standard operating procedures.
- Strategy and Planning
- Develop operational policy and strategies for different projects and programs under development programs of the SAJIDA Foundation in consultation and coordination with relevant partners, project teams, and internal bodies.
- Prepare annual operational plan including a budget with concerned project teams and set the key performance indicators of the project initiatives
- Coordinate with concerned departments in both government and private bodies, exchange experiences, and bring necessary changes into the project management processes
- Keep the management updated about the project performances and work closely with the proposal development team at SAJIDA for potential funding
- Prepare emergency response plan following the guideline
- Project Management
- Ensure human resources and logistics support to the project team for effective implementation of the projects
- Liaise and coordinate with concerned departments of SAJIDA Foundation for ensuring financial, administrative, and other supports to the project team
- Undertake initiative to develop the capacity of the project team as per the plan
- Visit the project sites as part of quality assurance of the project activities and report to the management in writing
- Organize a meeting with all the project managers for reviewing the project performances and ensure tracking of all the milestones of the projects and also build synergy
- Ensure incorporation of key technical, economic, financial, institutional, and crosscutting into the projects.
- Ensure value for money by orienting staff about programmatic and financial guidelines, controlling mechanisms and compliances
- Coordinate with the Fund-Raising team to ensure submission of all progress reports, annual reports, financial audits, case stories accurately to the concerned bodies of government and donors on time.
- Knowledge Sharing
- Attend meeting at different networks to share the experiences of SAJIDA Foundation and to keep abreast of the latest developments and issues to address in the project.
- Coordinate with the research team in designing and piloting new initiatives and to see the progress and impact of the works done
- Substantially contribute to activities for advocacy, dissemination, and knowledge building around development issues.
- Staff Supervision
- Ensure assessing the performance of reporting staff on time, regular monitoring, and feedback on performance and provide clear direction.
- Ensure the on-going learning and development of reporting staff.
- Communication and Coordination
- Coordinate with the NGO Affairs Bureau and concerned district and Upazila administration to obtain project accomplishment certificate
- Attend different coordination meeting of the government and represent SAJIDA Foundation
- Establish formal linkages with relevant development partners, civil society organizations, and other country stakeholders.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Health, Social Development, Urban development
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- At least 15 years of relevant professional experience in development management and in project administration in 50 locations/branches and have practical knowledge and experience in integration of financial, economic, social, institutional, and safeguarding requirements and issues in project design.
- CORE COMPETENCIES
- Application of Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Regularly shares knowledge on new best practice trends in comparator situations Proactively applies relevant best practices to own work
- Convinces others to adopt the best practice by explaining the situational relevance and benefits
- Proven expertise in project monitoring and report writing.
- Innovation and Change
- Actively supports work improvement and/or organizational change my work and deed Develops and adopts change plans to support program initiatives on which one works Considers current and future client needs in proposing ideas
- Recommends inputs to new policies, systems, and processes in the immediate work area
- Working Together
- Maintains collaborative relationships within the organization
- Works effectively with diverse colleagues in own and other programs and departments Follows through on team priorities in the absence of a team leader
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
Source: BD Jobs
A career at Sajida Foundation
Sajida Foundation Job Circular has published by the BD Jobs website. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. Stay turn our website dailyjobsbd.com for getting more new jobs circular. Thanks all for visiting our site.
- BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020
- Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2020
- Local Government Division Job Circular 2020
- Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2020
- TEO Job Circular 2020
- National University Latest Update Notice 2020
- District Commissioner’s Office Job Circular 2020