PSC English Suggestion & Model Question 2018 All Board. Primary School Certificate English Suggestion & Model Question 2018 has published. PSC English Short Suggestion 2018. Education PSC exam will started 19 November 2018. Primary School Certificate PSC English Suggestion can be find our website Dailyjobsbd.com. PSC Suggestion & Results can be find our website.
PSC English Suggestion & Model Question 2018 All Board
Primary School Certificate English Suggestion and Question Pattern 2018. PSC All students follow this Suggestion. Below are some English Suggestion formula given, hopefully PSC students benefited. Questions of each model will done according to the new curriculum of primary education exam 2018.
- What food is good ————- we need to make good choices.
- A long time ago ———— leave the building quietly.
- My home district is Kishoreganj ———— I love my home district.
- A person birthday is a special day ———– spend time with friends and family.
- On 14th December our class ———– we will never forget.
- It’s a beautiful spring day ———– she was born.
- Last January I went to ———— in our tents.
- Babul and his family ————- fish flying through the sky.
- There lived a woodcutter ——– began to live happily.
- Once there were two friends ——– he went away.
- Helen killer was ——- at the age of 88.
- A farmer had three sons ——– anybody can harm you.
- People say that health is wealth ——- feelings and emotion.
- Long ago, a young man found life ——- found himself again in a family.
- On bright sunny day a crow stole a piece of meat ——– went away.
- Once there was a lion ——- ones can help big ones.
- It was hot summer day. A man was ——– left the place.
- Long long ago, there was a king ——- got back his kingdom.
- The independence of Bangladesh was —— basic rights to its people.
- Sofia is 24 years old ——– one reason or another.
- Once an Ant was thirsty ——— the life of the dove.
- Seikh Sadi.
- Bayejid Bostami.
Model Question – 2
Model Question – 3
English Model Question – 4
Read the text and answer the questions 1, 2, 3 & 4.
A long time ago, when Raju was in Class 5, there was a fire in his school. Everyone was very afraid, but no one panicked. The teachers helped the students to leave the building quietly and safely. Soon the firefighters came and put out the fire. Raju watched the firefighters from the school yard. He thought about the fire and the firefighters for a long time. After college, Raju joined a volunteer fire department. As a volunteer, he didn’t get any money for his work. But Raju didn’t mind. Now Raju is a full-time firefighter. It is his job, so he earns money for it. Most of the time his work is putting out fires, but he also teaches new firefighters about safety. He likes teaching very much. In his free time, Raju visits schools. His talks to students about fire ‘safety. He tells them what to do if there is a fire. They shouldn’t panic. They should listen to their teachers and leave the building quietly.
1.Write only the answer on the answer paper. 1×10 =10
i. What type of firefighter is Raju now?
a) part time b) full time c) volunteer d) non-professional
ii. A fire broke out in Raju’s school building when he was in class –
a) four b) five c) six d) eight
iii. What is Raju’s main duty?
a) to put out fires b) to train young people to become firefighters
c) to visit schools d) to make people aware.
iv) What is the opposite of ‘full-time’?
a) half-time b) some time c) no time d) part-time
v) A part of Raju’s duty is to –
a) visit schools b) teaching new firefighter
b) put out fires d) go abroad
vi) At first Raju joined the fire department as a/an –
a) helper b) trainer c) officer d) volunteer
vii) What happened in Raju’s school long time ago?
a) a function b) a cyclone c) a fire d) a robbery
viii) Now, Raju is a full time firefighter. The word ‘full time’ means –
a) permanent b) temporary c) volunteer d) honorary
ix) He trains the –
a) adults b) teenaged c) aged d) young
x) Fire-fighter are not –
a) timid b) ill c) strong d) alert
2. Match the words of the column A with their meanings that are mentioned in the text in the column B. (extra 2 are given in column B) 1×5 =5
|Column A||Column B|
|(a) Teach||i. The state of being safe from danger or harm.|
|(b) Panic||ii. To hear with attention.|
|(c) Teaching||iii. To give lessons in an educational institution.|
|(d) Safety||iv. Come or go to see.|
|(e) listen||v. To receive a particular amount of money.|
|vi. The profession of a teacher.|
|vii. A sudden feeling of fear or anxiety.|
3. Answer the following questions in sentence. 2×5 =10
a) When did Raju join the fire department?
b) What does Raju do in the fire department?
c) Who helped the students leave the building?
d) Do you think Raju like this job?
e) What does Raju do in his free time?
4. Write a short composition about ‘ A firefighter’ in at least five sentences by answering the following questions. Remember to use capital letters, punctuation and correct spelling in your writing. 10
a) Who is a firefighter?
b) Where does he work?
c) What type of person is a firefighter?
d) When do we need the help of firefighters?
e) What do they use in their work?
Read the text and answer the questions 5, 6, 7 and 8:
People say health is wealth. Health is the soundness of mind as well as body. A healthy man or women has a sound body as well as sound mind. Without having one it is very difficult to have the other. To build up your health and to maintain it you have to do certain things. For your physical health you have to eat good foods. Without eating good foods, you can’t remain healthy. Besides, you have to drink sufficient water every day. You have to take enough rest and sleep.
Without it you can’t maintain good health. Besides, you have to take proper physical exercise, such as, walking, swimming, jogging, cycling or playing with your friends in the fields. Physical exercise will make your body active and strong. It will also keep you free from diseases. For your mental health you have to control your emotions. Must not be angry with anybody or at anything. You should be smiling and cheerful. You should always try to be happy. Above all, you have to have patience and respect for other people’s feelings and emotions.
5. Write only the answer on the answer paper. 1×10 =10
i. “Health is wealth” is a –
a) advice b) proposal c) saying d) suggestion
ii. Health means –
a) begin fat b) being sound in body and mind
c) being active d) being strong
iii. For good health, it is necessary to eat –
a) tasty food b) rich food c) a lot of foods d) a balanced diet
iv. Physical exercise is necessary to –
a) make our body strong b) make our body active
c) remain free from diseases d) all of a, b & c
v. For mental health, you need to –
a) eat good foods b) control your temper
c) respect other people’s feelings and emotions d) all of a, b & c
vi. The word ‘physical’ is related to –
a) mind b) exercise c) body d) soul
vii. If we can control our emotions, we will have –
a) strong body b) active mind c) no disease d) peace of mind
viii. For mental health, we should –
a) eat good food b) take physical exercise
c) be cheerful d) work hard
ix. A healthy person is –
a) good b) happy c) sick d) rich
x. Health is at the root of all –
a) happiness b) weakness c) illness d) popularity
6. Fill in the gaps with the correct word from the box below. There are three extra words which you do not need to use. 1×5 =5
a) Health is at the root of all __.
b) You can’t remain healthy without __ a balanced diet.
c) You must __ at least 8 hours a day.
d) Please control __ temper.
e) Physical __ makes us fit for work.
7. Answer the following questions in sentence. 2×5 =10
a) What do you mean by health?
b) What things do you need for your physical health?
c) Write one benefit of physical health exercise.
d) Who is healthy person?
e) What is exercise?
8. Suppose, you are Kamal. You stay in a hostel in Khulna. Your younger brother Harun is not aware of his health. Your mother requests you to advice your brother to be aware of his health. Now, write a letter to your younger brother advising him about keeping his health in at least six sentences. 10 9. Make five Wh questions with the underlined word(s) from the given statements. 1×5 =5
a) Raju was a student.
b) He reads in class 5.
c) Raju is now 18 years old.
d) A long time ago there was a fire in Raju’s school.
e) Raju teaches new fire fighters.
10. Read the instructions about how to learn English, then answer the following questions.
1. Enrich your vocabulary first.
2. Read English story books and English newspaper.
3. Be a member of “English Language Club”.
4. Practice speaking English with your friends.
5. Don’t hesitate if you make any mistake while speaking English.
a) What should you improve you first? (Knowledge) 1
b) Why will you go to English language Club? (Understanding) 2
c) What will you do to improve your English? (Application) 3
11. Look at the chart of Tanim’s father. He usually does the activities showing in the chart in the mentioned time. Write five sentences for Tanim’s father. 5
|Get up||6:00 am|
|Go for walking||6:15 am|
|Have a shower||7:45 am|
|Have breakfast||8:00 am|
|Get dressed for school||9:00 am|
12. Arrange and rewrite the following words so that they make sense. 1×5 =5
a) Narasunda, flows, the, across, the, river, river
b) the, moving, slowly, very, tortoise, was
c) hare, proud, speed, was, very, of, the, his
d) at, museum, left, the we, 12:30
e) race, won, the, who?
13. Suppose your name is Didar Hussain. Your father’s name is Tofazzal Hossain and your mother’s name is Parvin Akter. Your father is a teacher and your mother is a housewife. There are 5 members in your family. You read in class 5 and your class Roll. No. is 01. Your address is 5, College Road, Chowmuhani, Noahkhali. Your aim in life is to become a banker. You want to get stipend for education from Dutch-Bangla Bank. Your father has given you a form like the below. Fill it out. 5
Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd.
a) Name of the applicant : …………………………………………………..
b) Father’s Name : …………………………………………………..
c) Mother’s Name : …………………………………………………..
d) Class : ……………………………………………………
e) Roll No : ……………………………………………………
Primary School Certificate English Shot Suggestion 2018 for all Education Board we made here. PSC all subject suggestion get more fine our website Dailyjobsbd.com. Stay with my website to get fast primary school certificate PSC results, suggestions and routines. Otherwise, you connected us Facebook Fan Page. Thanks for visit my site.