NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18। www.nu.edu.bd/admissions. NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18 has published by their official website. National University Honours Admission Circular 2017-18 notification can be find our website Dailyjobsbd.com. NU honors 1st Year admission 2017-18 online application process will start on August 24, 2017 and class will be going on from 15 October 2017.
NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18। www.nu.edu.bd/admissions
National University Honours Admission notice 2017-18. NU Honours Admission Notice will be Published Soon.
- Total Application Submission: 5,31,000 Form Submission
- Available Seat to Admission: 3,91,055 Seat
NU Honors Admission Result 1st Merit list
National University Honours Admission Merit List Result 2017 will be publish nu official site nu.edu.bd. NU Admission Result Will Publish by The Official Admission Portal app.nu.edu.bd. On The Result Publish Date, You Will Get NU Admission Merit List Result at 9.00pm Online and 4.00 PM By SMS. Check National University Honours Admission Result 2017-18 by Click The Link. National University Admission Result have To Collect by login With Application Roll number and PIN Number.
- NU Honours Admission Result Will Publish 2nd October 2017
NU Honours Admission Result 2017
National University Honours Admission Result 2017 Can Found SMS and Online system. NU Honors 1st Year Admission Result For National University. After Publishing Bangladesh National University Admission Result 2017 For Honors Level, All Student’s Can Get Result Through Online and SMS. Check your Result by SMS Below in post.
NU Admission Result by SMS
National University Honours Admission Result 2017 by SMS. Get Your Result Instruction is Given Below. Just Follow Below Instruction-
- NU <space> ATHN <space> Admission Roll and Send 16222
- Example: NU ATHN 55347 and Send 16222
NU Honours Admission Result by Online
The Authority of National University Publish NU honors Admission Result by official Site app.nu.edu.bd. You Can Get NU Admission Result by login with Admission Roll Number and PIN
Get Your Result
NU Honours Admission Requirement:
- Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC Must be 2.00 (With additional subject)
- Sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be 4.0
- Students Maximum Age 22 Years on 31 December 2017
- The Authority of National University Declared That NU Admission Process Will be Start 24 August 2017. Bangladesh National University Invites Applicant to Fill Up Application Form For Honors 4 Years Degree. Online Application Last Date 23 September 2017.
National University Bachelor Degree programs 1st Year Class Will be Started From 15 November 2017. See more Details NU Honours Admission Circular From Below.
2,28,645 Seats Are Available For National University Honors Admission 2017. National University is a Bing and largest Public University in Bangladesh.
National University Honours Admission Online Form Fill Up 2017
The Authority of National University will be Declared Application Details and Admission all information. Students have to Submit Application Through Online. Candidate After Complete Online Application Applicant Has to Submit Online Form and Others Documents in Respected College With Application Fee. National University Application Complete With 5 Stepber 2017. Jobs Result BD Provide here Instruction how to Submit Application Step by Step-
Apply Process NU Honours Admission:
- Visit NU Admission official site nu.edu.bd/admission
- Type your SSC & HSC Information and Click Next button
- Then, See Your Information Based on HSC and SSC Information. If All Correct Click Next. See Your Gender.
- Now Choice Your College (Where You Want To Admit) and select Subject ( Be Aware of Choice Subject)
- When You Finish Click Next.
- Now Select Eligible Quota Option if Eligible and Click Next
- Then Upload Your photo (Photo Size Should Be 120 x 150 Pixel and JPG Format, File Size 50 KB). Now Click Preview Application Then Re-check All Information. Now Submit Application. Print Application in (8.5″x11) A4 Paper.
After Complete Admission Form Fill Up, You have To Submit Application Form to Selection College
Before Going To Admission Result Section, We provide The Instruction of Preparing Merit list. See Below For Idea.
NU Honours 1st Year Admission Merit List making Process
Basis of CGPA
NU Admission Merit list will be prepared by students’ SSC or equivalent exam result’s 40% & HSC or similar exam result’s 60%. These 2 results will add to prepare merit list.
Basis of Obtained Total Marks
If 2 student’s CGPA (SSC and HSC Exam) will found same, then their total obtained marks will be calculated. In this case, their SSC or equivalent exam 40% obtained marks and 60% HSC or similar exam marks will be calculated besides their total CGPA. Then NU Admission merit list will be made.
Basis of Age
If students’ total CGPA and total marks found same, then their merit list will be prepared by their age.
Calculate point of NU Honours 1st Year Admission:
CGPA: (SSC CGPA 5 * 40 / 100 = 2) + (HSC CGPA 5 * 60 / 100 = 3)
= 2+3 = 5 point
(SSC CGPA 5 * 40 / 100 = 2) + (HSC CGPA 4.80 * 60 / 100 = 2.88)
= 2+2.88 = 4.88 point
Marks: – (SSC Marks 820 * 40 / 100 = 328) + (HSC Marks 810 * 60 / 100 = 486)
= 328 + 486 = 814 point
(SSC Marks 820 * 40 / 100 = 328) + (HSC Marks 860 * 60 / 100 = 516)
= 328 + 516 = 844 point.
National University Honours Admission Release Slip
You can find NU Honours Admission Related all information at this Site. National University Undergraduate admission Release Slip 2017. National University has Limited Seat For its Course. So, Many Students Won’t Get Chance For 1st Merit List Result and 2nd Merit List Result. However, The Authority of NU Will Declared Release Slip Application For Honours Admission Candidates. Students Who Didn’t Get Chance Merit list, They Can Apply For Release Slip Application.
Who Can Apply For NU Honours Admission Release Slip
- Students who Fill up Admission Form but did not get chance in merit list.
- Candidates who canceled admission.
- Students who get chance in merit position but haven’t admitted.
Apply Process NU Honours Admission Release Slip
To Get NU Honors admission Release Slip Form, Students have to login web site by give admission test roll and Pin No. Then Students Will get Applicant name and Others information. They Will get Available College and Seat Number in College Option, Now Choice Your College and Fill Others information and submit application Form.
Note: One Student Can Choice Maximum 5 college. So Be Aware, When Choose College. See Available Seat Number and Take Decision Carefully.