A Leading Software & Automation Technology Job Circular 2017. A Leading Software & Automation Technology Company has published a part-time job circular 2017. A Leading Software & Automation Technology has realized a career opportunity. The companies are working part-time jobs, so Leading Software and Automation Technology are no exception. Applicants who wish to apply will have to apply within 14 September. Below are all the information related to Leading Software and Automation Technology Employment Notice.
A Leading Software & Automation Technology Job Circular 2017
Company Name: A Leading Software & Automation Technology Company
Post Name: Mobile Application Developer
Published on: Aug 18, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time, Part-time
Experience: See original circular
Age: 26 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Sep 14, 2017
* We are looking for an Android Developer who is able to possess a passion for pushing.
* mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented.
* engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with outside data sources and API’s.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development.
A candidate who has completed B.sc in C.S.E will get preference.
* 1 to 5 year(s)
* The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Software Architect, Software Implementation, It System Management.
* Age 26 to 30 year(s)
* Solid understanding of the full mobile application development lifecycle.
* Proven working experience on
* C#.net for Xamarin on Visual Studio
* Java for Android Development on Android Studio
* Integration experience with various technologies (web services, XML) and third-party APIs
* Knowledge of SQL and database systems, especially MS SQL Server
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and application security.
* Experience having designed, coded, tested and implemented Mobile Applications for the Enterprise.
* As per company policy
As per company policy