Janata Bank Question Solve 2018 has published. JBL Janata Bank Limited exam held. Janata Bank Written exam Question Solved 2018 find our website Dailyjobsbd.com. It’s the dear question solve to grasp a lot of details concerning job-related question & answer. It help’s the United States of America to follow for the job-related examination. From this kind of question solve, we will gain vast expertise to unravel those jobs question. Janata Bank officer examination was persisted fifth September 2018. Janata Bank officer examination MCQ Question resolution 2018 has been intercalary with the complete queries paper and resolution on our website. we’ve got to transfer the MCQ question resolution Here.
Janata Bank Question Solve 2018
- Exam Type: Written Exam
- Post: Executive Officer (EO)
- Exam Date: 5 October 2018
- Exam Time: 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM
Below of Janata Bank Question
Below of Janata Bank Question Solved
1. পদ্মা সেতু বাস্তবায়ন ও বাংলাদেশের আর্থ সামাজিক উন্নয়নে ভুমিকা (৩০)
2. Current Challenges in the Banking sector in Bangladesh. Recommendation on how to reduce nonperforming loan (20)
3. Translation B2E (20)
4. Translation E2B (20)
5. You are Planning to set up a food processing factory in Rangamti. Write a letter to a bank manager to finance the factory (20)
6. Passage (20)
7. Math (3 math 25+25+20)=70
Math answer :
A. 100000 TK.
C. 3000 TK.
Full Math Solution:
1. Mr. Karim gave 40% of the money he had, to his wife. He also gave 20% of the remaining amount to each of his three sons. Half of the amount now left was spent on miscellaneous items and the remaining amount of Tk. 12,000 was deposited in the bank. How much money did Mr. Karim have initially?
Let the initial amount with Mr. Karim be Tk.
Then Money is given to wife = Tk.
= Tk.Balance = Tk. = Tk.
Money is given to 3 sons = Tk.
Balance = Tk.
= Tk. .
The amount deposited in bank = Tk.
So, Mr. Karim initially had Tk. 1,00,000 with him
Short-cut Method: Let the initial amount with Mr. Karim be Tk.
% of (100 – 40)% of
= 12000= 100000
Ans: Tk. 100000
2. A dealer buys dry fruits at the rate of Tk. 100, Tk. 80 and Tk. 60 per kg. He bought them in the ratio Tk. 12: 15: 20 by weight. He in total gets 20% profit by selling the first two and at last, he finds he has no gain no loss in selling the whole quantity which he had. What was the percentage loss he suffered for the third quantity?
Total cost of first two variety = Tk (100×12 + 80×15) = Tk 2400.
Total gain from selling the first two variety = Tk 2400×20% = Tk 480.
So, by selling 20 kg of the third variety of fruit, the dealer suffered a loss of Tk 480.
So, loss per kg of third variety of fruit = Tk. 480 ÷ 20 = Tk 24.
Loss percentage = (24/60 × 100)% = 40%
Suppose, the dealer suffered a loss of Tk x by selling a kg of the third variety of fruit.
According to the question,
20x = 0.2(100×12 + 80×15)
or, 20x = 480
or, x = 24.
So, the loss percentage = (24×100/60)% = 40%
3. In a business A invests 600 more than B. The capital of B remained invested for 7 1/2 months, while the capital of A remained invested for 2 months. If the total profit is Tk. 620 and B get Tk. 140 less than A gets then what is the amount of A’s Capital?
Suppose, the amount of A’s capital is = Tk x
So, the amount of B’s capital is = Tk (x-600)
B’s capital remained invested for 7.5 months.
A’s capital remained invested for (7.5+2) = 9.5 months.
Suppose, the total duration of the business is n months.
Out of Tk 620/- profit, B gets = Tk y
So, A gets = Tk (y+140)
y+140+y = 620
or, y = 240
B gets = Tk 240/-
A gets = Tk 240+140 = Tk 380/-
According to the question,
9.5x/n : 7.5(x-600)/n = 380 : 240
19x : 15(x-600) = 19 : 12
15x – 9000 = 12x
3x = 9000
x = 3000
Answer: 3000 TK.
Janata Bank Exam Solution 2018
Janata Bank Written exam held 05 October. You can find Janata Bank Question Solution 2018 our website. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. Please stay turn our website dailyjobsbd.com for can be new bank circular 2018. Otherwise, you connect with us Facebook Fan Page. Thank you for visiting my website.