IOM Job Circular 2020. International Organization for Migration (IOM) has published a huge job circular 2020 by the authority. The International Organization for Migration publishes recruitment notice for some vacant seats. Civil Engineering, environmental science passed student can apply for this post. Bangladesh became a member state of the International Organization of Migration (IOM) in 1990. All information regarding the appointment of the International Organization for Migration given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. International Organization for Migration Recruitment Deadline 15 July 2020.
International Organization for Migration job published by their official website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for unemployed people but also employed people too. All types of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exams are available here.
IOM Job Circular 2020
IMO has realized a career opportunity. Our trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for unemployed people but also employed people too. All types of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exams are available here.
- Organization Name: International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Post Name: See the original circular
- Published on: July 08, 2020
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Educational Qualification: See circular below
- Experience: See original circular
- Official Website: www.iom.org.bd
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- Salary: See the original circular
- Job Location: Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Source: Official website
Below of Original Circular Details
National Displacement Tracking Matrix Information Management Officer
- Reference Code: SVN-021/2020/S – BD1
- Estimated Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Classification: NO-A (UN Salary Scale)
- Type of Appointment: Special Short Term (Initially 09 Months with possibility of extension)
- Division/Unit: Emergency and Displacement Unit
- General Functions:
- Under the direct supervision of the Cluster Coordinator (Displacement Management Cluster), and the overall supervision of the Emergencies and Displacement Unit Manager, the successful candidate will provide specialized assistance to the Displacement Management Cluster in piloting new data collection and analysis tools, together with the Government and key humanitarian partners. The work includes early assessments of existing capacity and practices, the design of new tools for data collection, analysis, and dissemination as well as piloting of the tools.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist in coordination, implementation and monitoring of project “Enhancing preparedness levels and responding to disaster-related displacement in Bangladesh”
- Participate in the data management and information management assessment of the Ministry of Disaster Management & Relief.
- Participate in the recruitment of consultants, follow up on their deliveries, coordinate disbursing payment, and other administrative tasks.
- Design and pilot new tools for government and other stakeholders for improved disaster and displacement related data based on initial assessments.
- Support Ministry in rolling out the tools and overall data collection, management, and product development.
- Provide input for donor reports, policy briefs, talking points, and other knowledge and communication products.
- Maintain close collaboration and working arrangements with relevant stakeholders such as Government entities, Humanitarian coordination task team, needs assessment working group, NGOs, INGOs, UN agencies, etc. to enhance coordination on data collection and analysis.
- Coordinate the organization of meetings, workshops and training events relevant to the project implementation.
- Perform such other duties that may be assigned by the Manager and CoM
Master’s degree from an accredited academic institution preferably in Disaster Management, Development Studies, Statistics, Economics or any other relevant subject or Bachelor’s degree/certificate with an additional two years of relevant working experience.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in research, management, and coordination of information flow, data management including collection, storing, digitizing, processing, and analyzing data to generate information products.
- Previous experience in international organizations is an advantage.
- Familiarity with disaster and displacement related data in the country and proven track record of working with central and field-level government institutions.
- Strong coordination, negotiation, mobilizing and facilitation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the latest technological developments in information technology and information system
- Ability to compile and holistically analyze diverse datasets
- Knowledge of data protection guidelines and principles.
- Demonstrated understanding of different data collection methodologies
- Experience in advanced data visualization, presentation, and information design skills.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously within a team of colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS and other GIS-related software.
- Proven skills to analyze statistical information using analysis software (MS-Excel, SPSS, STATA, Tableau, or others.)
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), and MS Office applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
Source: Official website
IOM Job Circular 2020
We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. Stay turn our website dailyjobsbd.com to get more new jobs circular, Jobs Result, Jobs Exam Date & Admit Card Download. Otherwise, you can connect to our Facebook Page. Thanks all for visiting our site.