FPAB Job Circular 2018. Family Planning Association of Bangladesh has published a huge job circular 2018 by the Authority. Master’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce; specialization in Financial Management/Accounting passed students also can apply for this posts. Family Planning Association of Bangladesh has issued recruitment for some posts new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of Family Planning Association of Bangladesh given on our website Dailyjobsbd.com. The last date of application will be 20 July 2018.
FPAB has realized a career opportunity. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principal target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for the unemployed people but also employed people too. All type of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exam are available here.
FPAB Job Circular 2018
Job Short Summary:
- Organization Name: Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB)
- Position: Director (Finance)
- Posted on: July 07, 2018
- Age: See original circular
- Educational Qualification: See original circular
- Application Deadline: July 20, 2018
- Official website: www.fpab.org.bd
- Job Location: See original circular
- Source: Online Job Position
Established in 1953, Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) is a leading organization in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Maternal and Child Health, Abortion, HIV/AIDS and Adolescent Health. FPAB is the Member Association of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), which is a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for all.
FPAB is looking for a dynamic person who can work under extreme pressure both independently and in a team to fill up the following posts in the Finance Department. This department is responsible for the financial health of the organization. It sets up and maintains the financial management systems and controls in the organization as well as undertakes the processes of planning, budgeting, treasury management, accounting, reporting and complying with legal requirements.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Under direct supervision of the Executive Director, be overall responsible for the Finance Department of FPAB.
- Visualize, plan and guide systems and processes for effective deployment of the Finance function.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the day to day financial activities.
- Prepare strategic plans, Annual Program Budget (APB), project budget and financial forecast.
- Ensure timely submission of different donor reports and NGO Affairs Bureau Reports.
- Prepare Honorable Treasurer’s Speech for the Annual General Meeting and prepare different financial reports for the National Executive Committee and governing body meeting.
- Ensure Annual Audit by an external auditor
- Prepare monthly budget utilization report and variance analysis
- Allocate budget to 21 branches of FPAB.
- Collect and consolidate all financial reports from 21 branches of FPAB
- Work closely with different departments in preparing a budget and budget narrative for different project proposals.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all kinds of vouchers, financial records, and books.
- Ensure appropriate posting of financial transaction and voucher in the tally software
- Provide regular mentoring support to all member of the finance department.
- Coordinate, monitor and review the operations of the Finance function in terms of:
- Performance (impact)
- Deployment and utilization of resources
- Development of people
- Deployment and stabilization of systems and processes
- Delivery of programmes/services
- Provide feedback to the Senior Governance and Management.
- Uphold the values, ethics, and culture of the organization.
- Contribute to the Management Group’s decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Establish and maintain liaison with relevant external professional, business, financial and governmental bodies.
- Any other task assigned by the authority.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Chartered Accountancy Course Completed, with experience of being part of a senior management team.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce; specialization in Financial Management/Accounting is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the relevant field out of which minimum of 3 years should be part of a senior management team.
- Government rules and regulations regarding nonprofit organizations/social sector, associations, federations.
- Generally Accepted Accounting and Audit principles.
- Knowledge and skill of Fixed Assets and Inventory Management.
- Understanding of SRH and Human rights issues is an asset.
- Good knowledge of contemporary computerized systems in the field of financial management.
- Strategic thinking with sound analytical skills.
- Team building skills
- Social and interpersonal skills (ability to cooperate and/or network with partners, clients and colleagues).
- Leadership and negotiation skills with high levels of supervisory and management experience.
- Financial report writing skills.
- Effective communication (spoken and written).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Time management skills.
- Professional integrity and organizational loyalty.
- Awareness of gender issues.
- Pragmatic outlook (ability to translate ideas into action and adapt in a changing context).
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Humble, empathetic and considerate
- Sensitive to cross-cutting issues such as gender, cross culture, race, and religion.
In addition to salary, yearly 2 (Two) Festival Bonus and other benefits are applicable as per FPAB Service Rules.
Dhaka with an occasional filed visit
Confident candidates are requested to apply with CV and cover letter to the Executive Director, FPAB 2 Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000 at [email protected] All applications will be reviewed but only the shortlisted candidates will be notified. FPAB is an equal rights organization. Female and HIV positive are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2018
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB)
Address: 2, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
FPAB Job CIrcular 2018 Apply Online
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh job Circular for any information learns more find official website use. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. Stay turn our website dailyjobsbd.com for getting more new jobs. Thanks all for visiting our site.