BRAC Saajan Exchange Job Circular 2020. BRAC Saajan Exchange has published a huge job circular 2020 by the Authority. According to the circular passed students also can apply in BRAC Saajan Exchange. BRAC Saajan Exchange has issued recruitment for some new posts vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of the BRAC Saajan Exchange given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date on the application will be 15 September 2020.
We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. We tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially the United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiduciary job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. we tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country, and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website.
BRAC Saajan Exchange Job Circular 2020
You can all information on BSEL to get more find their website use. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. Related Job BTCL Job Circular 2020 finds our website.
Job summary :
- Organization name: BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited
- Post name: See original Circular
- Published: August 20, 2020
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Experience: See original Circular
- Educational Qualification: See original Circular
- Age: See original Circular
- Salary: See original Circular
- Official website: www.bracsaajanexchange.com
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Details
- The role will require the individual to be responsible for reviewing, monitoring, and investigating suspicious activity generated through system alerts. This is a crucial role within second Line Compliance, to help mitigate against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. The suitable candidate will possess a strong understanding of Risk and escalate cases that require further investigation. Any key findings will be highlighted to Senior Management and discussed with the wider Compliance function for review and recommendations
- Conduct in-depth analysis and investigation of the AML system generated alerts.
- Sample first line transactions to ensure accurate releasing of alerts.
- Establish and review BSEL’s AML procedures and policies.
- Prepare high-quality suspicious transaction reports for the attention of the MLRO.
- Produce Management Information (MI) on key matters or concerns.
- Develop a constructive and collaborative relationship with other business areas.
- Contribute to the team effort by undertaking other duties as assigned.
- Provide high quality, accurate results.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance Banking or Accounting
- Skills Required: Compliance Management, Expertise in MS Office, finance and bank operation, Strong analytical and communication skills
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Bank and Financial Institution, Compliance monitoring or screening, Good understanding of financial crime requirements
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Financial Consultants
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Team worker with the ability to work under pressure and independently with other business areas.
- Sound knowledge in AML regulatory requirements.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Job schedule: 2pm-11pm
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited (BSEL)
Address: Homestead Gulshan Link Tower, TA-99, (5th floor), Gulshan Badda link Road, Dhaka
Business: BRAC Saajan Exchange limited mainly provides remittance services to the large Bangladeshi Communities living in the UK & Europe. At Present, BSEL transfers money to 6 Countries (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Poland, Romania) from 6 countries (UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Greece, Italy). Apart from its remittance services, the company also caters to the investment needs of the NRBs through its parent organization, BRAC Bank. BSEL has recently also engaged in the services of an independent consultant in countries such as France, Italy, and Spain to assist in managing and monitoring not only our compliance with local reporting and operational regulations but also our compliance with local anti-money laundering laws. Stay turn our website dailyjobsbd.com for getting more new jobs circular. Thanks all for visiting our site.