BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020. BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020 has published by the Authority. According to the circular passed student also can apply for these posts. BRAC NGO has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. Brac NGO has a big opportunity for all interested candidates. All information regarding the appointment of the BRAC NGO given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date for the application is 24 April 2020.
BRAC NGO job circular has published on its official website www.brac.net. you can all information on BRAC NGO to get more find their website use. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website.
BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020
BRAC is a big NGO job in Bangladesh. We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. We tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially the United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiduciary job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. We tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website. More NGO Jobs find our website.
- Organization name: BRAC
- Post name: See Original Circular
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Posted on: March 29, 2020
- Experience: As per a circular
- Age: As per a circular
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Official website: www.brac.net
- Application Deadline: April 24, 2020
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Original Circular Details
Application Deadline: April 24, 2020
Source: Official website
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realize their potential. The organization was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programs, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments, and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programs, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Deputy General Manager or General Manager, Production (BRAC Seed and Agro Enterprise)
- Planning, budgeting, directing, implementing, evaluating & monitoring of Seed Production of Rice, Maize, Potato and Vegetable seed.
- Provide support in developing enterprise strategy & plan and develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the seed and agro enterprise.
- Ensure the annual budget allocation for production to support the activities to achieve the set goals and objectives.
- Taking necessary steps to achieve the budgeted production target of Rice, Maize, Potato and Vegetable seed.
- Taking initiatives to release/ develop the variety as well as the production of F1/ OP variety of seed and provide technical support for development through multi-location trial varieties which is highly productive and tolerant/ resistant to biotic & abiotic stress.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with international and national agriculture companies, research institutes as well as private seed companies for getting the updated market knowledge from across the world.
- Providing appropriate suggestions & sharing to higher management for program expansion and also increase production growth synchronize with market demand.
- Establish and oversee the proper monitoring and reporting structure to ensure the required quality of products and services and conduct quarterly evaluation according to the program evaluation framework.
- Seeking quality inputs from local & global authentic sources that are needed for program implementation.
- Develop proper communication structure to communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Analyze weekly, monthly & yearly reports of production. Identify the inconsistency of target vs. achievement & provide appropriate suggestions to the relevant section.
- Supporting the recruitment process to ensure proper supply of desired talents in the team and ensure proper development of team members through training, counseling, assignment, meeting, and workshop, etc. and
- Ensuring the safety of team members from any harm, abuses, neglect, harassment, sexual exploitation and respect everyone to comply with BRAC safeguarding policy.
The candidate should have B.Sc Ag/ M.Sc or MS in any agriculture subject ( major in Agriculture/Agronomy/Seed Technology/ Plant breeding candidates will get preference) with minimum CGPA 2.50 or 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations.
At least 10 year(s)
Minimum 10 years’ experience in Seed Production at the practice field where 05 years in a leadership position.
Salary and Benefits
Other Benefits: Health and Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, and others
Job Location: Head office
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee the assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in a disqualification of candidature.
New BRAC NGO Job Circular
BRAC NGO has realized a career opportunity. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for unemployed people but also employed people too. All types of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exams are available here. Use the official website to get all the information related to the notification of the appointment of the BRAC NGO. Please stay turn with my website Dailyjobsbd.com can be for new govt job circular. Thank you for visiting my website.
- Shakti Foundation Job Circular 2020
- Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK) Job Circular 2020
- ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
- Jagorani Chakra Foundation Job Circular 2020
- SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular 2020