BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020. BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020 has published by the Authority. According to the circular passed student also can apply for these posts. BRAC NGO has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. Brac NGO has a big opportunity for all interested candidates. All information regarding the appointment of the BRAC NGO given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date for the application is 09 July 2020.
BRAC NGO job circular has published on its official website www.brac.net. you can all information on BRAC NGO to get more find their website use. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website.
BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020
BRAC is a big NGO job in Bangladesh. We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. We tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially the United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiduciary job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. We tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country, and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website. More NGO Jobs find our website.
- Organization name: BRAC
- Post name: See Original Circular
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Posted on: July 05, 2020
- Experience: As per a circular
- Age: As per a circular
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Official website: www.brac.net
- Application Deadline: July 09, 2020
- Source: Online Job Portal
Below of Original Circular Details
Sr./ Officer, HR (Budget & Reporting); Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organizations. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and the empowerment of the poor. In continuation of that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure an effective record of all budget copies of all projects of HCMP.
- Contribute to personnel budget validation before and while submission of budget copy any new project or at the tome revision/ amendment.
- Validate any staff requisition with the budget.
- Maintain a recruitment tracker with the support of HRBP and provide necessary supports & information to the payroll team as required.
- Maintain a budget tracking for program staff and program support staff to have control over expenditure relevant to staff’s salary and benefits.
- Support Assistant Manager-Payroll invalidation of monthly CTC with budgets.
- Assist Assistant Manager-HR in any analytical issue of C&B and OD.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote, and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Skills Required: Advance Excel, Budget Management, Data Analysis, Financial Reporting
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidates with 1-year experience in the relevant field will get preference.
- Have a good command of MS Office applications.
- Have good communication skills.
- Candidates with MBA in Finance will get preference.
- Have acquaintance with budget management, data analysis, CTC and Payroll Analysis, C&B, and financial reporting.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a multi-diversified environment.
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and Others
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: July 09, 2020
New BRAC NGO Job Circular
BRAC NGO has realized a career opportunity. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for unemployed people but also employed people too. All types of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exams are available here. Use the official website to get all the information related to the notification of the appointment of the BRAC NGO. Please stay turn with my website Dailyjobsbd.com can be for new govt job circular. Thank you for visiting my website.
- Shakti Foundation Job Circular 2020
- Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK) Job Circular 2020
- ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
- Jagorani Chakra Foundation Job Circular 2020
- SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular 2020