Bank Alfalah Limited Job Circular 2019. Bank Alfalah Limited Job Circular 2019 has published by the Authority. According to the Application passed students also can apply for these posts. Bank Alfalah Limited has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of Bank Alfalah Limited given on our website Dailyjobsbd.com. The application for the last date is 05 September 2019.
It’s a good Bank job in Bangladesh. We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. Our main target becomes a fiducial job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. We tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website.
Bank Alfalah Limited Job Circular 2019
Bank Alfalah Limited new job related all information learne more find our website. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information which also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily.
- Organization Name: Bank Alfalah Limited
- Post Name: As per a circular
- Posted on: August 29, 2019
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Experience: As per a circular
- Official Website: www.bankalfalah.com/bd
- Application Deadline: September 05, 2019
- Salary: As per Circular
- Age: N/A
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Original Circular Details
- To manage, nurture and grow existing Liability portfolio through relationship management and increase overall portfolio through New Account on-boarding.
- Build rapport with clients and ensure positive fund movement as well as onboard prospective new businesses.
- Ensure month on month deposit growth on an existing portfolio with proper emphasis on CASA base.
- New Account on-boarding with special emphasis/concentration on CASA based growth.
- Ensure portfolio and business growth without hampering Service Quality.
- Ensure portfolio and business growth by complying Bank’s Policies and necessary regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Ability to work as an individual and in a team setup
- Target oriented
- Quick learner
- High level of integrity & honesty
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure situation and highly committed.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive and Competitive compensation package shall be offered in line with market and competency.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
Read Before Apply
Bank Alfalah Limited Job Circular 2019
has realized a career opportunity. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for unemployed people but also employed people too. All type of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exam are available here. Stay turn our website dailyjobsbd.com for getting more new jobs circular. Thanks all for visiting our site.