Bangladesh Employers’ Federation BEF Job Circular 2017– www.bef.org.bd. Bangladesh Employers Federation (BEF) has published a huge job circular 2017 by the Authority. Recruitment notice for some new vacant seats of Bangladesh Employers’ Federation (BEF). All information regarding the appointment of Bangladesh Employers’ Federation (BEF) given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. Last date of application is 10 October 2017.
Bangladesh Employers’ Federation BEF Job Circular 2017- www.bef.org.bd
Company name: Bangladesh Employers’ Fedaration (BEF)
Post name: Accounts and Administration Officer
Published on: September 28, 2017
Job Nature: Contractual
Experience: 3 years
Salary: 50, 000 tk
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 10, 2017
Official website: www.bef.org.bd
Job Source: Online
- The appointment will be on Contract basis for a period of One year with three months` probation period.
- BBDN is looking for an experienced and qualified person for appointment to the post of Accounts and
- Administration Officer. The role of Accounts and Administration Officer will require management of the accounts of BBDN while simultaneously assisting with Administrative duties.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain financial records as per international donor standards and requirements.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports as required
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger
- Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies
- Prepare detailed cost estimates and participate in budget analysis
- Creating and updating expense reports
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Develop financial policies and procedures manual with guidance from Executive Committee
- Create and Monitor Annual Budget
- Create project specific budgets for donors
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain minutes of Executive Committee meetings and follow up on implementation of decisions taken
- Handle any regulatory matters that may arise
- Assist in preparing/arranging meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences including drafting budget
- Maintain the database of training, workshops, seminars etc.
- Handle day-to-day administrative activities
- Maintain the project office working environment and ensure smooth running of the office.
- 3 years of practical experience in general project/office operational activities, and progressively responsible experience in operations works.
- Previous work experience with donor projects
- Good computer skills and proficiency in English language is required.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Language: Proficiency in English as well as Bangla
- Strong command over MS Office software: Word, Excel, Power-point, Publisher.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send C.V along with a copy of passport-size color photo-graph, under a covering letter to the Secretary-General, Bangladesh Employers’ Federation, ‘Chamber Building’ (4th Floor), 122-124, Motijheel C.A, Dhaka-1000.
Bangladesh Employers’ Federation (BEF)
Address : Chamber Building (4th Floor), 122-124, Motijheel C.A, Dhaka-1000