ASA NGO Job Circular 2021. ASA NGO has published a huge job circular 2021 by the Authority. Graduation degree passed students also can apply for this post. ASA NGO publishes this appointment notice for new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of the Association for Social Advancement ASA given on my website Dailyjobsbd.com. The Application for the last date is 25 January 2021.
ASA NGO’s new job circular 2021 has published. You can easily Association for Social Advancement Job Circular 2019 finds our website dailyjobsbd.com. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information which also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily.
ASA NGO Job Circular 2021
We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. We tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially the United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiducial job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. We tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian, country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website.
- Company Name: Association for Social Advancement ASA
- Posted on: January 18, 2021
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Post Name: See Circular Below
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Total Post: See original circular
- Age Preferred: See original circular
- Salary: See the original circular
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Official website: www.asa.org.bd
- Application Last Date: January 25, 2021
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Original Circular Details
- ASA is one of the biggest MFI in the country as well in the world with more than 30 thousand employees. All the applications are developed by in house IT team. ASA in the position of huge digital transformation to centralized more than 3000 branches where per day more than Ninety (90) lakh transactions in the system of more than 25000 users. ASA welcomes you to take the initial challenges of transformation.
- Manage the day-to-day IT security operations work.
- Ensure breaches and fraudulent activities are escalated.
- Define defense-perspective threat modeling.
- Monitor and analyze data flow to identify and block malicious behavior and activities.
- Identify risk areas that will require vulnerability prevention.
- Provide updates and identified threats to the Development Security organization continuously improve processes through automation and tools creation.
- Stay current with emerging security technologies.
- Oversees system security, troubleshoots and fixes failures, schedules and executes backups and prepares system restoration/disaster recovery plans.
- Hardening software and hardware configurations;
- Creating and maintaining documentation of IT security technology procedures, processes, configurations, and diagrams;
- Performing security monitoring and analysis of security events;
- Hands-on with incident response and investigation activities;
- Monitoring and analyzing logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies across multiple platforms to identify security incidents;
- Performing cyber defense trend analysis and reporting;
- Developing mitigation and remediation plans as a result of vulnerability assessment findings;
- The post holder will ensure that processes related to IT Security imposed in accordance with industry best practices. Facilitate discussions with stakeholders and suppliers as to how the best practices might be adopted in the management of the network.
- The post holder will ensure that the processes are documented and that these processes are managed in order to effectively deliver the required Security measure for the protection of Computer Systems, Networks, and Information.
- Work at the office
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in CSE/ IT/ MIS/ Software Engineering/ ECE/ EEE or equivalent and relevant engineering degree.
- Certification on CCNP Security/ CEH/ CHFI (Preferred)
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Minimum 5+ years supporting a SOC team or similar
- Experience monitoring and analyzing network traffic, host-based security appliance logs and IDS alerts
- Experience in configuring and implementing open source and commercial technical security solutions, such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Information security experience across two or more areas such as but not limited to:
- a. Network Security, b. Host/Endpoint Security, c. Data Security, d. Incident Response, e. Security Monitoring, f. Digital forensics, g. Windows scripting
- Excellent technical aptitude, resourcefulness, and critical thinking skills;
- Experience with common operating systems (Windows, *nix) and networks;
- Ability to identify security risks and weaknesses and provide security mitigation and remediation recommendations;
- Extensive, hands-on experience of the Security design; implementation, System & Network Administration in fields related to Information security.
- Experience in working with applications such as Firewall Software, SIEM, IDS/IPS, PAM, DLP, VA & PT, WAF, Load Balancer, etc. is preferred.
- Meticulous reporting skills
- Tk. 80,000 (Monthly)
- For higher qualified & experienced candidates salary will be negotiable. The probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Three Festival Allowance, and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021
Source: BD Jobs
ASA NGO Job Circular 2021 Apply
Association for Social Advancement ASA Job Circular 2021 has published. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for unemployed people but also employed people too. All types of suggestions, question solutions for the different competitive exams are available here. Please stay turn my website Dailyjobsbd.com for can be a new govt job circular. Thanks for visiting my website.