ABC Real Estate Limited Job Circular 2018. ABC Real Estate Limited has published a huge job circular 2018 by the Authority. BBA / MBA (Preferably Major in Finance) passed students also can apply for this posts. ABC Real Estate Limited has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of ABC Real Estate Limited given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. Those who are interested in this appointment should apply before 15 April 2018.
ABC Real Estate Limited Job Circular 2018. After inception in 1972, ABC made its mark as one of the front-runners in the process of reconstruct the infrastructure of Bangladesh which has severely impacted by our Liberation War. 35 years ago, a group of experienced and young professionals came together to form a construction house that would strive to build a better Bangladesh. The group created a perfect harmony of wisdom & new ideas; and the partnership’s standing the test of time is a testament of the stability of this Corporate House. Today, the name ABC has become synonymous to quality & reliance. When you are looking for a partner for your construction needs, look no further beyond ABC. Because with us, you always win!
ABC Real Estate Limited Job Circular 2018
ABC Real Estates Limited was established in the year of 1988. It is an associate company of Associate Builders Corporation Limited (ABC Ltd), a reputed construction company operating in Bangladesh since 1972. ABC Real Estate Limited has issued recruitment notice for some vacant seats.
Company Name: ABC Real Estate Limited
Post Name: See original circular
Published on: March 26, 2018
Vacancy: 01 Posts
Job Nature: Full-time
Age: See original circular
Educational Qualification: BBA / MBA (Preferably Major in Finance)
Experience: See original circular
Official Website: www.abcgroup.com.bd
Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- To collect all types of payments from new and existing clients.
- Input data in the Data Base System maintaining correlation with the Accounts department of the company.
- Preparing monthly revenue forecasting report at the beginning of the month.
- Preparing revenue collection report at the end of the month and submission to Departmental/Divisional Head/CFO
- Reconciliation of revenue collection statement with the F&A department End of the Day/Week/Month.
- Issuing delay charge statement with a letter to the client if the payment is delayed.
- Issuing reminder letter in the case the client fails to pay the installment in due time.
- Providing necessary documents to the customers for loan purpose and collection of loan disbursement from financial institutions on behalf of the client after signing of the T.P.A.
- Any other task as and when required for the department.
- BBA / MBA (Preferably Major in Finance)
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At least 28 year(s)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skill in both Bengali and English
- Good computer knowledge.
- Minimum 7 years Job experience in the similar post in any renowned Real Estate company.
Other benefits are applicable as per company policy.
You may apply online or send your resume to the below mentioned address.
The Head of HR
ABC House (7th Floor)
8, Kemal Ataturk Avenue
Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213.
Application Deadline: Apr 15, 2018
ABC Real Estate New Limited Job
We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get the job easily. Please stay turn with my website Dailyjobsbd.com for next job update. You can stay connected with our Facebook fan page. Thank you for visit my website.